Monday, February 21, 2011

If I Die Young - The Band Perry


The Band Perry is a country band formed by three siblings, Kimberly Perry (lead vocals, rhythm guitar, piano) and her two brothers: Reid Perry (bass guitar, background vocals) and Neil Perry (mandolin, drums, accordion, background vocals).

The band has released one self-titled studio album in 2010 and this song called If I Die Young was the second single for the album, after Hip to My Heart (2009). The Band Perry has released a new single called You Lie in January 2011.

Kimberly Perry and her brothers, Reid and Neil at the CMA Awards

I just love country ballads. They have the most beautiful melody and lyrics, and I must admit, some country songs like this one makes me cry.

Enjoy the music video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)