Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - Red Riding Hood (2011)


Red Riding Hood is an upcoming horror movie directed by Catherine Hardwicke. Said to be very loosely based on the folk tale Little Red Riding Hood, the movie stars Amanda Seyfried, Virginia Madsen, Billy Burke, Gary Oldman, Julie Christie, Michael Shanks, Shiloh Fernandez, and Max Irons.

Amanda Seyfried as Valerie in Red Riding Hood (2011)
Max Irons as Henry in Red Riding Hood (2011)
Shiloh Fernandez as Peter in Red Riding Hood (2011)
I've read tons of people giving negative or very low expectations for this movie, it coming from "the director of Twilight". I'd say we should give this movie a chance. I love Amanda Seyfried and it would be great to see her in a challenging role such as playing Valerie, the Red Riding Hood.

Red Riding Hood (2011) is scheduled for release on 11 March 2011 in the US, on 15 April 2011 in the UK, and on 21 April in Malaysia. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)