Friday, March 19, 2010

Fashion Friday #3 - Sandra Bullock's Marchesa Dress at the 2010 Academy Awards

Everyone hasn't stopped talking about Sandra Bullock's gorgeous dress at the Oscars. I've also came across a post on another blog that mentioned about the dress being ugly and ill-fitting. Anyway, Sandra Bullock wore the beautiful Marchesa dress on the red carpet and I think she looked stunning.

I've picked a set inspired by Sandra Bullock's Oscar look, featuring the intricately-designed Marchesa gown. Loving the sparkly effects on the Polyvore set!

Interested to see other celebs' dresses? Check out The 2010 Academy Awards Red Carpet Style Report Part 1 and Part 2, written by my buddy, Shemah on her fashion blog, The Accidental Fashionista.

4 comments:

  1. Awww.. thanks for the mention Debbs!! :* :*

    I think she looked stunning! I don't think it was ill-fitting at all! The first time I saw her walking down the red carpet, I thought she was looking pretty and looking like a golden statuette herself but nothing special..

    But when she was interviewed by Ryan Seacrest and I saw the Marchesa creation up close.. it was DIVINE! Love it.. She looked every bit the winner. I'm so happy she won!

    I hope she gets through this rough time in her life with all those crazy rumors about her husband Jesse. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shem! No problemo! :) Didn't Reese Witherspoon got divorced with Ryan Phillipe right after she won her Oscars for her role in Walk The Line?

    I hope Sandra won't have to go through that too, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. resse witherspoon got hit by the best actress curse.. Hilary Swank also got divorced from Chad Lowe after winning best actress too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I totally forgot about Hilary Swank. She's an awesome actress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)