Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tokio Hotel - Coming to Kuala Lumpur in May

Yes, according to a source, it is confirmed that Tokio Hotel will be performing in Kuala Lumpur on 1 May 2010! It seems that admissions will be FREE with passes, thanks to TM, as part of TM's Everyone Connects campaign.

Tokio Hotel is a German band, and its members are Bill Kaulitz (lead), Tom Kaulitz (guitarist), Georg Listing (bassist) and Gustav Schafer (drummer).

I'll be posting more details on this as soon as everything is confirmed, but it's going to be held at Central Park Avenue, 1 Utama.

In the meantime, enjoy this video of my favourite Tokio Hotel song, 1000 Meere. I personally prefer the German version compared to the English version called 1000 Oceans, but it's not too bad. Happy watching!



3 comments:

  1. My favorite Tokio Hotel song is Monsoon! :) :) I don't know.. if it's free, I don't mind going! :)

    Oh and Debbs, your title says Tokyo instead of Tokio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, Shem! Thanks for noticing my typo! :):) Come go watch Tokio Hotel! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Site!
    I Really appreciate it
    Good to that this site is very informative.
    here, just click the link below
    안전놀이터
    https://pmx7.com/ 안전놀이터

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)