Thursday, April 8, 2010

TV Thursday - So You Think You Can Dance


So You Think You Can Dance is one of my favourite reality tv shows. Premiered on 20 July 2005, it's now on its 7th season, which will start on 27 May 2010.

In its six seasons, the winners have been Nick Lazzarini, Benji Schwimmer, Sabra Johnson, Joshua Allen, Jeanine Mason and Russell Ferguson. The show has won four Emmy Awards for Outstanding Choreography.

There are currently versions of the show in New Zealand, Ukraine, Turkey, Israel, Canada, Germany, Greece, Poland, Malaysia, Norway, Belgium, The Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom and Australia, with several other versions in the works.

Season 7 will see Cat Deeley as the presenter, with Nigel Lythgoe and Adam Shankman as main judges.

Check out one of my favourite performances, taken from season 4, featuring Twitch and Katee. Katee Shean is season 4's third place winner. I just love Katee! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbs, my comment disappeared or I didn't get to publish it... LOL anyway, I haven't had a chance to actually watch the show but I am told it's very entertaining.. :D ooh and I am getting used to commenting from my itouch.. Woohoo.. ;P yay me! LOLs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbs!

    I want to watch it too! But I am already preoccupied with Randy Jackson's Present, America Best Dance Crew! Awesome show too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)