Monday, August 30, 2010

Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida featuring David Guetta (Step Up 3D 2010 OST)


Step Up 3D (2010) is an American movie, which was released on 6 August 2010, starring Rick Malambri, Adam Sevani, Sharni Vinson and Alyson Stoner.

The Step Up 3D Soundtrack was released on 27 July 2010, featuring T-Pain, Trey Songz, Chromeo, Jesse McCartney, Mims, Busta Rhymes and more.

Step Up 3D Track Listing [Source]

1. "Club Can't Handle Me" (Flo Rida feat. David Guetta)
2. "My Own Step (Theme from Step Up 3D)" (Roscoe Dash and T-Pain feat. Fabo)
3. "This Instant" (Sophia Fresh feat. T-Pain)
4. "Already Taken" (Trey Songz)
5. "This Girl" (Laza Morgan)
6. "Fancy Footwork" (Chromeo)
7. "Up" (Jesse McCartney feat. Dapo Torimiro)
8. "Freak" (Estelle feat. Kardinal Offishall)
9. "Whatchadoin?" (N.A.S.A. feat. M.I.A., Spank Rock, Santigold and Nick Zinner)
10. "Tear da Roof Off" (Busta Rhymes)
11. "Move (If You Wanna)" (Mims)
12. "Shawty Got Moves" (Get Cool)
13. "Irresistible" (Wisin y Yandel)

US Bonus Tracks
14. "Beggin'" (Madcon)
15. "Bust Your Windows" (Jazmine Sullivan)

Here's a song featured on Step Up 3D soundtrack that Jojo and I currently love, called Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida featuring David Guetta. The music video features scenes from the movie. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbs! Oh oh nice song! I can't wait to watch the movie. They said it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haaziq! I want to watch the movie too. It didn't get good ratings, but I love dance movies anyway. :) Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)