Monday, May 17, 2010

MM - Alright by Supergrass


Supergrass is an alternative rock band from Oxford, England. The band comprised of brother Gaz and Rob Coombes, Danny Goffrey and Mick Quinn.

The main trio started in 1993 in Oxford, and this song, Alright is taken from their debut album, I Should Coco (1995). Supergrass has released 5 more studio albums since their debut.

The song and music video describe how I feel at the moment; totally chirpy, happy and giddy! Lol! Have fun watching and singing along. Happy Music Monday!




Lyrics | Alright lyrics

3 comments:

  1. Debbs!! yay! I love this song so much!! and yes, it's such an amazingly great pick me up song! in fact, I've even featured this before once upon a time on MSE! :) Definitely one of my fave songs! Awesome pick, debbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I don't remember that you've featured this song, Shem! Glad you love it, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha no worries! lama sudah tu! :) Yeah, one of my faves and most played in my iTunes.. :D hahaha.. best lah this song. Lifts ur spirits, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)