Thursday, May 6, 2010

TV Thursday - Criminal Minds


Criminal Minds is an American procedural drama that follows a team of profilers from the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) at Quantico, Virginia.

The show is different compared to many other criminal system procedural shows by focusing on the criminal rather than the crime itself. Premiered on 22 September 200, the show is currently in its 5th season and has been renewed for a 6th season.

Earlier characters of Criminal Minds include Jason Gideon (Mandy Patinkin), Aaron Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), Elle Greenaway (Lola Glaudini), Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore), Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) Jennifer Jareau or JJ (A. J. Cook), and Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness). Some of the original characters have been changed with new characters.

Criminal Minds new cast


I haven't followed Criminal Minds since the 2nd season. I'd love to get the DVD boxes and get addicted to the show again. If you have the chance to watch it, make sure you do! It's nothing like you've ever watched before, and my favourite character has to be Dr. Spencer Reid, played by actor/model Matthew Gray Gubler. I love him!

Watch the video and find out why!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)