Friday, April 30, 2010

Fashion Friday #9 - Summer Fashion Inspiration

Summer is fast approaching and in some countries, it's summer already! So put on your trendiest outfits, your colourful flip flops, and smack on your favourite lip gloss to welcome summer. Might want to paint your nails in the brightest colours too, while you're at it!

It's always sunny here in Malaysia, with occasional rain, of course, but it's always nice to wear something bright and summery. I've always wanted to add a dash of yellow or orange to my wardrobe, but they don't suit my skintone. Therefore I guess I'll stick to colourful flip flops and nail polish!

Here are 2 sets that I've pulled from Polyvore for your inspiration. Have a great summer!





3 comments:

  1. Ooohh!! Karine Minzon Wilson is one of my favorite Polyvorettes and one of the first people who added me! I love her sets.. and I love the summer sets you chose! oh so gorgeous!! :) We wear like that lah on our picnic/craft day ah?? i told Yenny I'll bring food and the tikar.. she said she'll go buy the basket!! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her sets, Shem! :):) Haha I don't have anything colourful or flowery..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the summer time Debbs. I wish it was summer all the time here also :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)