Friday, August 20, 2010

Fashion Friday #16 - Kristen Bell's Wedding Dress in When in Rome (2010)


Kristen Bell recently played a bridesmaid and a bride in her movie, When in Rome (2010). I just love Kristen Bell's office wear and accessories in the movie, although the movie could be better.

However, I think the loveliest outfit she wore in the movie is the strapless wedding dress that she wore for her character, Beth's wedding to Nick, played by Josh Duhamel.


The wedding dress is Amsale's Tyler collection, a silk organza strapless dress with sweetheart neckline, a satin ribbon and floral detail at the waist.

The same dress was worn by Sasha Barresse in The Hangover (2009) and also worn by Marla Sokoloff on her wedding day.

Isn't it a simple, gorgeous wedding dress? It's a dream!

[Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)