Friday, September 3, 2010

Fashion Friday #17 - Dress Like Katie Cassidy in Grey


Grey is one of the hottest colours to wear this fall, and Katie Cassidy has been seen sporting serious grey on the set of Gossip Girl recently.

Looking super hot in a McQ grey shift dress with zippers while filming a scene with Chace Crawford, Katie Cassidy certainly looks the part.


I'm not a huge fan of grey, but I'd like to add some grey into my wardrobe. Here's a cute dress from Forever 21. This dark grey, crinkled cotton dress can be worn on its own, or paired with dark skinny jeans and a matching handbag. This dress costs only $12.90!


You can also introduce grey in your wardrobe by wearing grey accessories such as grey plastic bangles or bead necklaces, or even wear grey fedora hats. Love it!

Image sources: http://www.whosdatedwho.com/, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/, http://www.forever21.com/

1 comment:

  1. Katie Cassidy can wear a sack and still look super gorgeous!

    As for the greys, Syura will seriously have my head if I add another grey article to my wardrobe. I'm officially banned from buying anything grey 'coz 60% of my clothes are grey. For me, grey spells comfort. hahaha.. The last time we went to Forever21, Syura had to yank a dress out of my hand because it was grey. LOL!

    So since a couple of months ago, I have only been adding florals and spring colors to my wardrobe. For fall fashion, I'm going more for nudes or plums. Strictly no greys for me. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)