Monday, September 6, 2010

The Only Exception by Paramore (Live, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, 2010)


It took me quite a while to really like this song, but now that Paramore is coming to KL this October, I'd love to watch them perform and hear Hayley sing this song. It would be one of the best days of my life!

Paramore hails from Franklin, Tennessee and comprised of lead vocalist Hayley Williams, lead guitarist Josh Farro, bassist Jeremy Davis, rhythm guitarist Taylor York, and drummer Zac Farro.

Paramore has released 3 studio albums, and this song called The Only Exception is taken from their 2009 album, Brand New Eyes.

The album has won the Teen Choice Awards 2010 in the rock album category and Paramore also won best rock group for Teen Choice Awards 2009 and 2010.

Here's a video of Paramore performing The Only Exception on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on 14 May 2010. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)