Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - From Prada to Nada (2011)


From Prada to Nada is an American romantic dramedy directed by Angel Gracia.

The movie stars Camilla Belle, Alexa Vega, Adriana Barraza, April Bowlby, Nicholas D'Agosto, Alexis Ayala, Kuno Becker, Catalina Lopez, Luis Rosales, and Wilmer Valderrama.

Alexa Vega as Mary Dominguez in From Prada to Nada (2011)
Camilla Belle as Nora Dominguez in From Prada to Nada (2011)
The movie follows the life of two sisters that found out after the death of their father they were in fact not rich but poor, which this turn of events forced them to move in with an alienated aunt.

From Prada to Nada premiers on 28 January 2011. I just love family movies, so I'll definitely be watching this. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)