Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - The Eagle (2011)


The Eagle is an American movie directed by Kevin Macdonald, also the director for The Last King of Scotland (2006) and State of Play (2009).

The movie stars Channing Tatum, Jamie Bell, Mark Strong, Donald Sutherland, Tahar Rahim, Denis O'Hare and Jon Campling. Channing Tatum plays the role of Marcus Aquila, a Roman soldier, while Jamie Bell plays his slave, Esca. The movie follow both men, while Aquila is in the quest of finding his lost legion's golden emblem.

Channing Tatum as Marcus Aquila in The Eagle (2011)
Jamie Bell as Esca in The Eagle (2011)
I'll be watching this movie, but I wish Tatum would change his accent. Not sure if he's even trying, judging from the trailer. I also don't think that Channing Tatum is the right actor for this movie, but that's just me. I hope the movie turns out good!

The Eagle (2011) is set for release on 11 February 2011 in USA, on 18 March 2011 in the UK, and on 25 February 2011 in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)