Monday, March 28, 2011

With Me - Sum 41 (Live on Jimmy Kimmel, 21 January 2008)


Sum 41 is a Canadian alternative rock band from Ajax, Ontario. The current band members include Deryck Whibley (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Jason McCaslin (bass guitar, backing vocals), Steve Jocz (drums) and Tom Thacker (lead guitar, backing vocals).

The song is called With Me, taken from the band's fourth studio album, Underclass Heroes (2006). This song was featured on the ad for the 2009 Fox series called More to Love, and it was also featured on Gossip Girl season 1 episode 7. With Me is written and produced by Deryck Whibley himself.

This is an old song by Sum 41, but you know what, it sounds as good as new. I used to love Sum 41 back when I was in college, and they're still relevant to me. I enjoy other types of music as well, but one can only listen to much computerized music, if you know what I mean.

Sum 41 will be releasing the second single called Back Where I Belong for their fifth album, Screaming Bloody Murder on 26 April 2011.

As for this song, you can watch its official music video or watch Sum 41's live performance at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida on 21 January 2008, which was featured on Jimmy Kimmel. Enjoy!



Image: www.sum41.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)