Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - Abduction (2011)


Abduction is an upcoming action thriller movie, directed by John Singleton, the same director who brought us Four Brothers (2005).

The movie stars Taylor Lautner, Lily Collins, Alfred Molina, Jason Isaacs, Maria Bello, Michael Nyqvist, and Sigourney Weaver.

Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins in Abduction (2011)

I get why many people mentioned that they won't watch this because of Taylor Lautner, but I'm going to give it a chance. At least Lautner isn't annoying, unlike some other young actors today. I'm going to watch this.

Abduction (2011) will be released on 23 September 2011 in the USA and 30 September 2011 in the UK. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)