Monday, May 2, 2011

Jar of Hearts - Christina Perri (Official Music Video)


Christina Perri is an American singer and songwriter from Philadelphia. Born on 19 August 1986, the talented musician will be releasing her debut album called Lovestrong on 10 May 2011.

I absolutely love her song Jar of Hearts when I first listened to it on the radio. It is a sad song, but I love it. Love the lyrics, melody, and her voice!

The song was featured on the tv show So You Think You Can Dance in 2010, before Christina Perri even had a record deal. Her best friend, Keltie Colleen was the one who passed the song to the show's choreographer.

I hope you'll like the song too. Enjoy the music video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)