Friday, February 24, 2012

Fashion Friday #25 - Adele Rocks in Black Dresses


I love Adele! Love her style and everything about her, except maybe, the fact that she smokes. Anyway, here's a post dedicated to Adele and her fabulous little black dresses.

Adele has sported these gorgeous black dresses at the MTV Video Music Awards, 2012 Grammy Awards, and the recent Brit Awards 2012. I love how she looks classy and elegant in black. Black is always in!

Adele in long, black dresses at the 2012 Brit Awards and 2012 Grammy Awards

Adele in short, black dresses at the 2012 Brit Awards and MTV Video Music Awards


I love the lace details on her dress, and how she looks good in long, flowing dresses and also in shorter, cocktail dresses. I think she looks fantastic. She makes me want to buy and wear a black dress too.

I've picked a Polyvore set of Adele, made by jacobs-lc-dash. Thanks for letting me feature your set! :)



Adele


Source: http://www.refinery29.com, http://www.spinner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)