Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sum 41 Live in Malaysia 2012



Sum 41 is coming to Malaysia for a concert. How exciting is that? The punk rock band from Ontario, Canada is comprised of Deryck Whibley, Tom Thacker, Jason McCaslin, and Steve Jocz.

The band is coming to Malaysia to promote their latest album, Screaming Bloody Murder (2011). It's their 5th album and it's also the second album produced by the band's frontman Deryck Whibley.

Here are the concert details:

Venue: KL Live, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Date & Time: Saturday, 14 April 2012, 8.30pm (doors open at 7.00pm)
Booking Website: www.ticketpro.com.my
Ticket Price: RM108 (Limited Pre-sale), RM138 (Normal), RM158 (Door), RM238 (VIP + F&B, Upper Tier)

Malaysian punk rock bands Bunkface and One Buck Short will be opening for Sum 41, so this concert is going to be explosive. Wish I could go! >.<

Bunkface

One Buck Short

Have fun there, and tweet me at @celebSquare if you please.


*Images from gua.com.my, malaysiandigest.com, kl-live.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)