Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Trailer Tuesday - This Means War (2012)


This Means War (2012) is an upcoming romantic action comedy movie. The movie stars Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, and Tom Hardy.

It also stars Chelsea Handler, Angela Bassett, and Til Schweiger. This Means War (2012) is a movie about two best friends who are also top CIA agents, who are in love with the same girl.

Reese Witherspoon as Lauren and Chris Pine as FDR Foster in This Means War (2012)

I love Reese Witherspoon in all of her movies, and I like Chris Pine. Love Tom Hardy too, although I have only seen him in Band of Brothers (2001), Inception (2010) and RocknRolla (2008).

Reese Witherspoon as Lauren and Tom Hardy as Tuck in This Means War (2012)

This Means War (2012) is scheduled for release on 17 February 2012 in the USA and on 2 March 2012 in the UK.

I'll be watching this one. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)