Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trailer Tuesday - Unknown (2011)

 
Unknown (2011) is an action thriller movie, directed by Jaume Collet-Serra. The movie is based on the novel by Didier van Cauwalaert titled Out of My Head.

The movie is about a man, who woke up from a coma in Berlin, only to discover that someone has taken on his identity and that no one, not even his wife, believes him. With the help of a young woman, he sets out to prove who he is.

Unknown (2011) stars Liam Neeson, Diane Kruger, January Jones, Frank Langella, Aidan Quinn, and Bruno Ganz.

Liam Neeson as Dr. Martin Harris in Unknown (2011)
January Jones as Elizabeth Harris in Unknown (2011)
Diane Kruger as Gina in Unknown (2011)

It is set for release on 18 February 2011. I love Liam Neeson, so I'm definitely going to watch this. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)