Friday, March 26, 2010

Fashion Friday #4 - Dress Like Nate Archibald

Chace Crawford
Chace Crawford is easily one of the best-looking actors I've seen, well at least according to my taste. Lol! Did you know that he had a small role in The Covenant (2006), alongside Gossip Girl co-star Sebastian Stan?

How to dress like aka Nathaniel Archibald in Gossip Girl? Well, men should pick up some clues from the Polyvore sets that I've chosen.

Whether you like wearing dark colours or light tones, the key is to mix-and-match, like women do! Good luck! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey debbs! i wouldn't have seen this post if it weren't on your popular pages! :) I LOOOVE that photoshoot of him in GQ mag.

    One problem I have with him which isn't really a problem to begin with: He's so pretty it's unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Shem, I know right? Why do they get all the pretty genes? Lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)