Saturday, March 27, 2010

Deep Purple Live in Malaysia


Renowned British rock band, Deep Purple is coming to Malaysia! They're going to rock at Genting Highlands on 16 May 2010. I know my uncle would love to go, and perhaps he'll bring me along. *fingers crossed*

Here are the details:

Venue: Arena of Stars, Genting Highlands
Date & Time: 08:00PM - 16 May 2010
Address: Genting Highlands Resort Genting Highlands, Pahang
E-mail: N/A | Website: www.rwgenting.com | Contact: +603-2718 1118 (ticketing hotline), +603-4252 8322 (room and ticket packages)
Price: RM468, RM368, RM268, RM168 (20% early-bird discount from 23rd-31st March) / Redemption via Genting Points from 151GP or Worldcard Points from 15,100WP onwards.
10% discount for Genting WorldCard members.

Are you going to see them live this May?

9 comments:

  1. OMG Debbs.. You just woke A up.. lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely want to go.. so must budget ni.. ahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi LJ! I woke A up?? Hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe really? Sure ke going? Rugi kan kalau tak pegi? :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahha... actually i woke him up with my scream.. lol!! eh mesti pegi.. the last time they were here was in 1999 and we saw that too at Bukit Jalil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe..well glad I wrote about it here yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah.. thanks for the info dearie!! muahs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)