Thursday, March 25, 2010

TV Thursday - Caprica

Caprica is a new science fiction drama series. It is set in the fictional Battlestar Galactica universe, 58 years before the events seen in Battlestar Galactica.

Caprica is a story about how Colonial humanity first created the robotic cylons, who would later plot to retaliate against humans for their enslavement.

Debuted on 22 January 2010, Caprica stars Eric Stoltz (The Rules of Attraction, The Butterfly Effect), Esai Morales (Miami Vice, 24, Jericho), Paula Malcomson (Deadwood, Lost, ER), Alessandra Torresani, Magda Apanowicz (Kyle XY), Sasha Roiz and Polly Walker (Rome).

You don't try to repeat the formula, everything about Caprica was designed specifically to not repeat with what we had done in Galactica. - Ronald D. Moore, Executive Producer of Caprica

Caprica has "all the same dark overtones and richness of character that fans have come to expect from Galactica." - John Latchem, Home Media Magazine

Caprica's season 1 episode 9, End of Line airs on 26 March 2010 on Syfy. Check out Caprica's tv promo and see if you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbs!! :) I heard a lot of good things about Caprica.. but I've never been a fan of Battlestar Galactica. But I am a fan of Eric Stoltz ever since watching him in Memphis Belle. Also loved him in Little Women. <3

    But it looks cool, so I don't know, maybe I'll watch the first episode and see where we go from there. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caprica is pretty different from Battlestar Galactica. I've been watching it and I'm so glad it stands on its own, even though it's a prequel. I highly recommend it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)