Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pure Orchid Perfume by Halle Berry

Halle Berry has recently launched her second perfume, Pure Orchid last January. Designed by Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Christophe Raynaud, Pure Orchid has top notes of amalfi lemon, papaya and cactus; middle notes of star anise, orchid and blackberry, and base notes of patchoulli, tonka bean and sequoia.

I've read some reviews mentioning that Pure Orchid does not smell as good as Halle Berry's first perfume, Halle by Halle Berry that was out in 2009. But then, I think it's fair to conclude that fans of Halle may not like Pure Orchid and vice versa because these are two different perfumes altogether.

Pure Orchid by Halle Berry is available at Walmart.com for $16.00 (0.5oz).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)