Monday, May 3, 2010

MM - Beautiful Ones by Suede


Suede is an English alternative rock band. They're said to be one of the bands that started the Britpop movement and reinvented British rock music.

Suede band members include Brett Anderson, Neil Codling, Simon Gilbert, Richard Oakes and Mat Osman. They have had 5 studio albums, 2 compilation albums, 20 singles, 3 video albums and 20 music videos altogether.

This is my favourite song from Suede called Beautiful Ones. It's taken from their 3rd album, Coming Up (1996/7).

They don't make music like this anymore. Sigh. Enjoy the music video! Happy Music Monday!




Lyrics | Beautiful Ones lyrics

4 comments:

  1. Hey Debbs!! I loooove this song! Definitely one of my favorite songs from Suede.. I still memorize the lyrics from this song!! That was a surprise since I haven't been listening to this song since i was what, 13/14 years old?? But back then, this was on my "WALKMAN" 24/7. LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you love my MM choice this week, Shem! :):) Thanks for listening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbs Happy Music Monday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bill! Happy Music Monday! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)