Saturday, May 22, 2010

Konsert Melodi Cinta Rossa 2010 in Kuala Lumpur


Indonesia's popular songstress will in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at the end of this month for her concert, Melodi Cinta Rossa.

The 2-hour long concert will see Rossa singing her popular ballads, such as Ayat-Ayat Cinta, Aku Bukan Milikmu, Atas Nama Cinta, Terlalu Cinta, and Terlanjur Cinta (duet with Pasha from Indonesian band, Ungu), to name a few. The concert will also feature Ungu, ST12, and Malaysian's singer, Aizat.

I wish I can go and watch her concert because I love her songs! I'm a big fan of many Indonesian singers and bands! :)

Here are the concert details:

Details:

Date & Time: 29 May 2010, 8.00pm
Venue: Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil
Ticket Prices: RM353, RM303, RM253, RM203, RM153, RM103, RM53
Booking Hotline: 03-7711 5000
Ticket Website: Axcess

Here's a live performance video of one of my favourite Rossa songs, Atas Nama Cinta, composed and written by Melly Goeslow. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)