Monday, May 24, 2010

MM - Tender by Blur (Live at Glastonbury, 2009)

Blur (circa 1994)

Blur is a British alternative rock band. Formed in London in 1989, Blur consists of singer Damon Albarn, guitarist Graham Coxon, bassist Alex James and drummer Dave Rowntree.

Blur has released 7 studio albums and this song, Tender is taken from their 6th album, 13 (1999). I love quite a number of Blur's singles, but I picked this one for Music Monday this week.

Blur in 2010

Blur is said to be releasing a new studio album soon. They have recently released a new single called Fool's Day on 17 April 2010. You can listen to the single here. It is said that they would reunite often to release new singles, but no new album will be released yet as they're busy with individual projects.

This is a live performance of Blur at Glastonbury in 2009. Loving it! Enjoy the song; it's 8 minutes long! :)




Lyrics | Tender lyrics

2 comments:

  1. Debbs! Another one of my fave songs from the mid-90s. Loooove it! They still sound awesome as ever. I hope more bands still produce alternative rock music like they did before. I miss it! :)

    p/s: you're cool in my book! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shem! Thanks for listening! :) You're definitely cool in MY book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)