Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trailer Tuesday - Happiness Runs (2010)

Whoa! When I saw this trailer, I was like, whoa! This looks like a potentially disturbing movie, in a good way, of course. Watch the trailer and you'll see why.

Happiness Runs (2010) is an American movie directed and written by Adam Sherman. The movie stars Hanna Hall (The Virgin Suicides (1999), Halloween (2007)), Mark L. Young (Sex Drive (2008)), Jesse Plemons, Rutger Hauer (Sin City (2005)), Rich Sickler, Mark Boone Junior (30 Days of Night (2007), Halloween II (2009)) and Andie MacDowell (Michael (1996), Beauty Shop (2005)).

Plot summary:
The neglected child of parents living on a commune, Victor is helpless to resist the atmosphere of sex and drugs that permeates his world, but he''s smart enough to know that if he is going to survive, he has to get out. [Source]

Happiness Runs (2010) will be released on 7 May 2010. Enjoy the trailer!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbs! I felt the same way when I first watched the trailer too! I love Andie McDowell.. she still looks so beautiful. Just couple of months ago I was wondering where she is and if she's still acting or not.. :) It looks like a good film, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)