Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Trailer Tuesday - Killers (2010)

Action thriller rom com, anyone? Killers (2010) stars Katherine Heigl, Ashton Kutcher, Tom Selleck, Catherine O'Hara, Alex Borstein and Katheryn Winnick.

A vacationing woman meets her ideal man, leading to a swift marriage. Back at home, however, their idyllic life is upset when they discover their neighbors could be assassins who have been contracted to kill the couple. [Source]

I love Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher, so I definitely will watch this movie. :) I hope it'll be more comedic than romantic, though.

Enjoy the trailer!

2 comments:

  1. I love Katherine Heigl too.. although I don't know what it is about the movie. Ever since the teaser, than trailer 1 and 2 came out and i'm still not convinced. This spells MT for me.. but love heigl though.. kutcher so-so.. i think because i recently watched kutcher's movie and it was sooo bad. Maybe that's why..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will probably MT this too, Shem! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)