Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Who is Marko Stout?

Marko Stout is an artist from New York City. He is an abstract artist, who uses vibrant colors in his art pieces in order to provide viewers with a spiritual experience.

Often incorporating various human anatomy with mythical and psychological elements, Marko refers to his work as "academic visionary". The talented New York City artist uses vibrant colors to express various emotions, such as red for love, passion, violence, and aggression, while black is used to indicate sexuality, evil, anger, and remorse.

When I first saw his artwork, I was in awe. They're really unique, fun and deep, and it took me quite some time to really absorb the whole idea. I'm no artist and nor do I have any formal education in art, but I believe that everything is beautiful in their own ways. Marko's work is unbelievable beautiful, and for someone who doesn't really know much about art, I must say I love it. I love how he combined all the beautiful colors into something so meaningful. I love what I see as doodles or resemblance of zentangles in his artwork.

Marko Stout will be having a New York City exhibition called "The Cave". Check out one of his cool masterpieces below. Love the quirkiness and the emotions showed in these. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)