Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - Something Borrowed (2011)


Something Borrowed is a romantic comedy movie directed by Luke Greenfield. The movie is based on a novel of the same name by Emily Giffin.

The movie stars Ginnifer Goodwin, Kate Hudson, Colin Egglesfield, and John Krasinski.

Ginnifer Goodwin and John Krasinski in Something Borrowed (2011)

Kate Hudson and Colin Egglesfield in Something Borrowed (2011)

I've watched the trailer and I feel that the movie has some Bride Wars vibe going on, with the wedding preps and Kate Hudson being in the movie. I love Ginnifer Goodwin and would love to see her in this movie. Not too sure about the men, though. I didn't like Krasinski in License to Wed, with Mandy Moore.

Something Borrowed will be released on 6 May 2011 in the UK and USA, and on 16 June 2011 in Malaysia. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)