Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - The Help (2011)


The Help is an upcoming drama movie directed by Tate Taylor. The movie is based on Kathryn Stockett's debut novel of the same name.

The Help (2011) stars Emma Stone as Eugenia 'Skeeter' Phelan, Bryce Dallas Howard as Hilly Holbrook, Jessica Chastain as Celia Foote, Sissy Spacek as Missus Walters, Allison Janney as Charlotte Phelan, Octavia Spencer as and Viola Davis as Aibileen Clark.

Viola Davis and Octavia Spencer in The Help (2011)

Emma Stone as Eugenia 'Skeeter' Davis in The Help (2011)

I love Emma Stone, and therefore, I will definitely watch this movie. The movie has a great message too.

The Help is scheduled for release on 12 August 2011 in the US. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)