Friday, February 17, 2012

Evanescence Live in Malaysia 2012



So one of my favourite bands, Evanescence is coming to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a concert, and I won't be there to watch them. Sucks to be me, huh?

Evanescence is promoting their latest album, also called Evanescence, which was released on 7 October 2011. The first single is called What You Want, and the second single is called My Heart is Broken. The third single from the album will be Made of Stone.

Anyway, here are the details:

Venue: KL Live, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur
Date & Time: Thursday, 23 February 2012, 8.30pm (doors open at 7.00pm)
Booking Website: www.ticketpro.com.my
Ticket Price: RM298, RM198, RM98 (includes booking fees)

Source: www.ticketpro.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)