Monday, February 20, 2012

Set Fire To The Rain - Adele (Live at The Royal Albert Hall 2011)


I don't know anyone who's sick of Adele. I mean, she's brilliant. To call her a legend in the making would be an understatement.

Adele has won 2 awards at the Brit Awards 2012, and a whopping 6 awards at the recent Grammy Awards as well. I read that she's taking a long break after this, and although she'll definitely be missed, I'd say good for her.

Here's one of my favourite Adele song, Set Fire To The Rain. She performed it live at The Royal Albert Hall in London on 22 September 2011. The concert was recorded and the DVD was released on 28 November 2011 in the UK.

Love, love her, her performance, her voice, and this song. Love her dress too! Bravo Adele!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)