Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who is Malese Jow?

Malese Jow's real name is Elizabeth Melise Jow. Her father is Chinese American and her mother is Caucasian with Cherokee heritage. Born on 18 February 1991 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Malese is currently appearing as Anna in the popular tv show, The Vampire Diaries.

She has starred as Geena Fabiano in the series Unfabulous, and she has also starred in several episodes on iCarly, Hannah Montana, and The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

She will be seen in You're So Cupid! (2010) and The Social Network (2010). The Social Network is a movie about the founders of Facebook, and will also star Rooney Mara, Jesse Eisenberg, Joseph Mazzello, Justin Timberlake, Brenda Song, and Rashida Jones.

Malese Jow is also a singer, and you can listen to her songs on her Myspace page.

I thought she looked so pretty in the 19th episode of The Vampire Diaries season 1. Check out the pic!

2 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous Debbs!! I adore her.. and really.. looking at her makes me dream of great hair and flawless skin! LMAO! That mix heritage of hers makes her super unique and gorge! LOVE HER! I love her and Jeremy together too.. can't wait for the story to develop more! GO VD! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shem! Don't you love the way she talks too! I mean, cmon! Can anyone be more gorgeous? :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)