Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trailer Tuesday - Ramona and Beezus (2010)

This little sister is impossible!
Ramona and Beezus (2010) is a children/family comedy movie based on the first book by Beverly Cleary. It focuses on Ramona Quimby (Joey King) and her sister Beatrice aka Beezus (Selena Gomez), and how Beezus deals with her pesky little sister Ramona.

Ramona and Beezus (2010) also stars John Corbett, Bridget Moynahan, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Duhamel, and Sandra Oh. I love family movies like this one and I'm definitely going to watch it!

Ramona and Beezus (2010) will open on 23 July 2010 in the US and 14 October 2010 in Malaysia. Enjoy the trailer!

Joey King as Ramona Quimby
Selena Gomez as Beatrice "Beezus" Quimby

4 comments:

  1. I wanna watch this too. I haven't seen a good family movie in a while since UP. And even that was a Pixar animation. The cast lineup is great and it looks like everyone has chemistry.. Plus the filmmaking is beautiful on the imaginary scenes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chakai loves Selena Gomez, and I just know she's going to ask me to watch this with her. I hope we get to watch it too.. Joey and Selena look so much alike, you'd think they were real sisters.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shem! Let's go and watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ane! Yay Chakai! I kinda like Selena too, she's just sweet! :) I think Joey King is so pretty..she has the prettiest eyes, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)