Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - Last Night (2010)


Last Night is a romantic drama movie, starring Keira Knightley, Sam Worthington, Eva Mendes, and Giullaume Canet. The film is written and directed by Massy Tadjedin.

The movie follows the story of a married couple, apart for a night while the husband takes a business trip with a colleague to whom he's attracted. While he's resisting temptation, his wife encounters her past love.

Giullaume Canet as Alex Mann and Keira Knightley as Joanna Reed in Last Night (2010)
Sam Worthington as Michael Reed and Eva Mendes as Laura in Last Night (2010)

Last Night (2010) premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival on 18 September 2010. I can't stand Eva Mendes, but I'll watch this because I adore Keira Knightley. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)