Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trailer Tuesday - Holy Rollers (2010)

Holy Rollers (2009) is a movie directed by Kevin Asch. When I saw the trailer, I'm not too sure about this movie, but I will watch it because I kinda like Jesse Eisenberg's performance in Adventureland (2009) and Zombieland (2009).

The rest of the cast looks good too, and I've seen Ari Graynor in several movies, such as Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (2008), and Whip It (2009). I'm sure you've seen Justin Bartha in National Treasure I and II.

In Brooklyn, a youth from an Orthodox Jewish community is lured into becoming an ecstasy dealer by his pal who has ties to an Israel drug cartel. [Source]

The movie stars Jesse Eisenberg, Justin Bartha, Ari Graynor, Bern Cohen, Danny A. Abeckaser, Jason Fuchs, Q-Tip and Mark Ivanir. Holy Rollers will hit the theaters on 21 May 2010.

1 comment:

  1. this looks interesting Debbs. I will have to check it out when it comes here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)