Monday, April 26, 2010

MM - Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift (Valentine's Day OST)

I love, love Taylor Swift! I love her voice and all her songs. This song was playing on repeat the whole day when I was spending some time with my bff, Yenny last week. It brings a smile to my face and that's what I really need today.

Today Was a Fairytale was released for the movie Valentine's Day soundtrack. Taylor Swift's song, Jump Then Fall is also included in the soundtrack. I haven't watched the movie yet, but I hope it's not cheesy. :) Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Debbs! I wanted to feature this song too!! hahahahaha.. Great minds think alike! I'll just go find another song. ;) Anyways, I have to say it's a great choice! hahahaha.. really really great choice! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! :) If I knew you wanted to feature this song, I won't put it up, Shem! ;) But I'm glad we picked the same song, actually.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)