Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Trailer Tuesday - Centurion (2010)


I've always enjoyed epic films, and I'm hoping to watch Centurion (2010) soon.

Centurion (2010) is about a splinter group of Roman soldiers, who fight for their lives behind enemy lines after their legion is decimated in a devastating guerrilla attack. The film is directed and written by Neil Marshall.

The film was released in The UK on 23 April 2010, starring Michael Fassbender (Band of Brothers, 300, Inglorious Basterds) as Quintus Dias, Dominic West (Hannibal Rising, 300, Punisher: War Zone) as Titus Flavius Virilus, and Olga Kurylenko (Paris je t'aime, Hitman, Quantum of Solace) as Etain.

Centurion (2010) will be released on 27 August 2010. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)