Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Trailer - The Last Song (2010)

I know I've featured Miley Cyrus's song, When I Look At You over at my old celeb blog, but I just have to feature her upcoming movie on my Tuesday Trailer segment.

I love Miley and I think she's talented. There, I've said it.

I am looking forward to watching this movie with my BFF because we watched Hannah Montana: The Movie last year and we were pleasantly surprised of how entertaining it was.

Seventeen-year-old Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller's life was turned upside-down when her parents divorced and her father moved from New York City to Tybee Island, Georgia. Three years later, she remains angry and alienated from her parents, especially her father ...until her mother decides it would be in everyone's best interest if she spent the summer on Tybee Island with him. Ronnie's father, a former concert pianist and teacher, is living a quiet life in the beach town, immersed in creating a work of art that will become the centerpiece of a local church. The tale that unfolds is an unforgettable story about love in its myriad forms - first love, the love between parents and children - that demonstrates, as only a Nicholas Sparks novel can, the many ways that deeply felt relationships can break our hearts ...and heal them. [Source]

The Last Song (2010) is based on Nicholas Sparks' novel of the same title. I heard that the book is good, and hopefully this movie will be as good too.

If you hate Miley Cyrus, please leave, but if you love her, you're welcome to leave your comments!

The Last Song (2010) also stars Greg Kinnear, Liam Hemsworth, and Kelly Preston, and directed by Julie Anne Robinson. The movie will be released on 31 March 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)