Monday, March 15, 2010

Music Monday - Lean on Me by Glee

I love Glee! The show, the cast and the music, everything about Glee is great. Okay the ONLY thing that's not great about Glee is that I can't see them perform live! I heard that the Glee Live tickets were sold out in just a few minutes! If you've bought the tickets, you're sooooo lucky!

Here's one of my favourite songs from Glee, called Lean on Me. Originally performed by Bill Withers on his album Still Bill (1972), Lean on Me was featured on Glee in episode 10, Ballads. It's also one of my favourite Glee episodes. [Source]

This song is dedicated to my fellow Gleeks, Shemah and Ane. Know that you can always lean on me, ladies! Love you two lots!

I hope you'll enjoy this song too, and feel free to sing along! :)





Lyrics | Lean On Me lyrics






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I wanna be a GLEEK too.. lol!!
    seriously need to MT this show lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sooong!! One of my most played oldies on my iTunes! :) Although I can't decide which version I like best, Bill Withers or Al Green.. BOTH ARE SUMBLIME!! I love the Glee version too..

    The 1989 movie of Lean on Me starring Morgan Freeman is also one of my fave 80s film!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and that is such a wonderful dedication, debbs!! :) :) You should know that you can count on me during times of need too! :) :) You've got my number, twitter, blog, YM, and you know where i stay, right?? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Music Monday Debbs! I love love love your theme this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you too Debbs! :* and of course I will always be here for you whenever you need a friend to lean on too.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)