Sunday, September 19, 2010

Adam Lambert Live in Malaysia 2010


Adam Lambert fans, hear this out! Adam Lambert will be performing in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on 14 October 2010, 5 days before Paramore's concert. Excited yet?

Here are the concert details:

Date/Time: Thursday, 14 October 2010, 8.00 pm

Venue: Putra Indoor Stadium, Bukit Jalil

Tickets: RM103, RM153, RM203 and RM253 for numbered seats; and RM193 for Rock Zone (free standing) and RM298 for The Pitt (free standing). All tickets are inclusive of RM3 for ticketing fees.

Tickets available at:

Klang Valley - Rock Corner in One Utama, The Curve, Subang Parade, The Gardens; Victoria Music Centre in Sungei Wang, Bangsar and Tropicana City Mall; Music Valley in Ampang Point.

Penang - Artist Gallery in One-Stop Midlands Park, Queensbay Mall and Gurney Plaza.

Johor Bahru - The PFAGGS Agency

Kota Kinabalu - Ram Production Sdn Bjd and Perkhidmatan Pelancongan Tembok Besar

In the meantime, enjoy this video of Adam Lambert performing Whataya Want From Me live on Late Night Show with David Letterman.



[Source]

4 comments:

  1. wooot! marzie would definitely love this. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbs! Paramore's concert changed to the 12th is it? I thought it was on the 19th?

    Anyways, my friend Ida wants me to go with her to this concert but I'm trying to save up for Paramore. Can't go to 2 concerts within a week!! Besides, as you know, I'm not really into Adam Lambert anyways. But if I get a free ticket, why not?? hahahaha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha silly me, so ketara baru bangun owh..

    Thanks for noticing the error, Shem! ;) You rawk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)