Friday, December 17, 2010

Fashion Friday #24 - Celebrity Pixie Haircuts

I've always been envious of women who can pull off pixie haircuts, or rather those who are brave enough to have their hair cut that short.

I've compiled pics of my favourite celebrities sporting the cute, super short pixie cut. Contrary to popular belief, pixie cuts are not only for women with a certain face shape. Women with all types of face shapes, be it oval, heart, round, square or angular can definitely pull this look.

However, the length of the cut and how you style it determines how it will look on you. A pixie cut will surely makes your eyes pop, especially on a sleek-back pixie cut. You can use hair products such as styling cream, gel or pomade to keep your pixie cut in place.


 

What I like most about pixie haircuts? It's totally manageable and easy to style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)