Friday, September 17, 2010

Fashion Friday #19 - Wear Boots Like A Celebrity

I love boots and how they look on celebrities. Can't wear them here in my summer-all-year-round country, though. If you love wearing boots or want to learn to wear a pair, take some ideas from your favourite celebs.

Boots are hot this fall, of course, with the season getting colder and boots help warm you up. There are many styles to choose from, such as ankle boots, mid-calf boots, knee-high boots, over-the-knee boots and thigh-high boots.

Lucy Hale in black Ruthie Davis ankle boots with studs
There are ways to wear these different boots with style. Ankle boots are best worn with tights and short skirts that fall higher than your knee. Longer skirts will make you look frumpy.

Kate Beckinsale and Anna Faris in mid-calf boots

Britt Robertson in mid-calf boots
Mid-calf boots look great with all lengths of skirts, and they can be worn with jeans too. Same goes for knee-high boots, although knee-high boots should be worn over your jeans if it's skinny or under your jeans if it's boot-cut.

Taylor Swift and Troian Bellisario in knee-high boots

Over-the-knee or thigh-high boots are trickier to wear. If you have the attitude to match, such high boots would look great.

 Blake Lively and Ciara in over-the-knee or thigh high boots

So many styles to choose from, such as Cowboy boots, pointed, round toe, sheepskin or Ugg style, and biker boots to name a few.

Just match them to the occasion with the right outfit and attitude, and you're good to go.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbs!! Just dropping by CS today while I can still can! I barely have the time to update my blogs what more to say blog hop!!

    Anyways, I love these boots too!! Just recently I tried ankle boots from Nine West that were uber gorgeous, but I didn't want to burn a whole in my wallet the size of the moon!! hahaha..

    I love those Ruthie Davis heels on Lucy Hale! She was the first to wear 'em on the red carpet and Katy Perry has since been seen wearing them too!! SO HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shem! Thanks for dropping by! don't you love em? I've seen people wearing boots in KL and I want! But I'm not sure if they suit me..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)