Friday, November 19, 2010

Fashion Friday #23 - Dress Like Dr. Spencer Reid


Geeky style has never gone out of fashion. If you ask me, I'm all for geeky fashion. Nowadays, you can dress geeky and chic at the same time.

I've been watching Criminal Minds from the earliest to the latest season, and my favourite character, Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) has never failed to look so geeky good. For men, dressing geeky has never been easier.


Men's cardigans, collared button-down shirts, sweaters, sweater vests and trousers would look geeky chic. Classic and retro patterns in neutral colours such as khaki, grey, white or light blue would work well for the look. Always tuck your shirt in, and wear slim neck ties.

Accessorise with nerdy glasses, like black horn-rimmed glasses donned by Dr. Reid. I love his sunglasses too!


Bring around geeky props like a messenger bag filled with books and notes, and stick a pen in your shirt pocket. There you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)