Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)


I thought I'd never be interested in another Jack Sparrow movie, but after watching the trailer, I'll definitely watch this one too!

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is the fourth movie of the franchise, starring Johnny Depp, Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Geoffrey Rush, Kevin McNally, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Sam Claflin, Stephen Graham, Gemma Ward and Richard Griffiths.

Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
Penelope Cruz as Angelica in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
Astrid Berges-Frisbey as Syrena the Mermaid in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (2011)
The movie is set to be released on 20 May 2011 in the US, and on 19 May 2011 in Malaysia and Singapore.

There will be zombies and mermaids, so that should be pretty cool. The movie is also the first movie in the series to be released in 3D. Check out the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)