Monday, October 31, 2011

When I'm With You by Faber Drive (Hellcats S01E16)


Faber Drive is a Canadian pop punk band from Mission, British Columbia. The band was discovered by Nickelback's frontman, Chad Kroeger, and consists of 4 members; Dave Faber on lead vocals and rhythm guitar, Jeremy Liddle on bass, Jordan Pritchett on lead guitar, and Andrew Stricko on drums.

 I kind of miss Hellcats; I thought it was a good show, which deserves more than just one season. It just needed a good storyline, and perhaps a better director. This song is called When I'm With You, taken from Faber drive's debut album, Seven Second Surgery (2007).

 The band has since released a second album in 2009, called Can't Keep A Secret. They had 2 more songs featured in Hellcats S01E16: Fancy Dan, which are Honky Tonk Women, Second Chance, and You and I Tonight.

 I fell in love with this song the first time I listened to it. I'm a sucker for love songs and bands with cute guys. Oh well, happy listening and happy Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)