Monday, December 26, 2011

According to You by Orianthi


26-year old Orianthi Panagaris is a Greek Australian musician. She's best known for being picked as the lead guitarist for Michael Jackson's This Is It concerts.

Orianthi has recently released a 5-song EP called Fire, which was released as an iTunes download.

This song is called According to You, taken from Orianthi's 2009 debut album, Believe. This song has also been used in several music games, and in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and in Dancing with the Stars season 11.

I can totally relate to this song, especially after my recent break-up. This is dedicated to him. The one who said that I have a bad attitude, and that I always act like a smartass. Thank you for that, for giving me so many reasons to leave you, even after all the years we've spent together.

These verses are perfect for our sad, pathetic love story:

According to you
I’m difficult,
hard to please,
forever changing my mind.


According to you
I’m boring,
I’m moody,
you can’t take me any place.


According to me
you’re stupid,
you’re useless,
you can’t do anything right.

Enjoy the music video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)